Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But we don't know who to thank! There was no note so come out, come out whoever you are!:D I was so tickled to see all the stuff that bailey recieved from her FSE. We were totally spoiled! In my wishlist I said she had no clothes yet and now she's got herself a little wardrobe! Of course she looks so adorable it in all and everything fit really well! She'd like to show you what she got but also to tell you she got treats..a whole bag of chewies and some designer dog cookies (they smell good enough for me to eat!) This thougthful person sent me a little dog book and a really nice bookmark that says " a dog is the only animal that will love you more than it loves itself" Isn't htat the truth! There was also some yummy smelling dog perfume and an emergency packet to put on a window and in a wallet in case of something happened to me. Great idea! Thank you so much!

Here are some pics!

Aren't I pretty in pink?!
We love this little coat!

Look at me and all my loot!

Do you likes me pink argyle sweater? Mommy was looking at one just like it!

And I'm all ready for the rain too! I looks good in rellow!

She was so cute when I opened the box. She def. knew it was for her :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Wow Bailey hit the jackpot! Look at all those gifts!

I looooooove the yellow raincoat, Bailey looks super cute in it!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow, what awesome gifts!! I LOVE everything! Bailey looks SO pretty in her pink coat! I LOVE the furry collar! So cute!! Love that sweater too, everything looks to fit perfect as well. Yay! kisses for B and Lu. :) (I see Lu sneaked into one of the pics, hehe) Glad to see you back on here too, hun. x

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That little yellow raincoat is to die for CUTE!!!!! What great gifts!!!! So who was your special sender??? Come out Come out wherever you are...... :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
What great gifts! That little sweater is to die for, so are both coats! Ach! So so cute! I am glad Bailey got such a great haul, now out yourself, giver!

I truly adore Bailey. And I agree w/ Paula, we've missed you Stacia :-D

·
Premium Member
5,270 Posts
I love that pink sweater and raincoat and... I just love them ALL :) well done FSE buddie, whomever you are ......

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Bailey is adorable in her new clothes! What awesome gifts! :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well thanks so much Kiona! and what little chi buddy can we thank? Really it was such a nice surprise:) We feel very spoiled with our FSE people and friends here.

And thanks for thinking of me, I've been really sick, had a sick kid and a critically ill parrot, so I just haven't been online at all but it's good to be back :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awesome stuff! i got those cookies for dexter too, he just likes to hide them but they do smelly good enough to eat! i love the yellow jacket!!! :albino:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kiona - you did a spectacular job! I loved everything you picked out! Very nice!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What an awesome package! Bailey looks so pretty in all her new clothes! She really has the most beautiful eyes! :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Bailey you are rockin' those clothes! I love her eyes, is it just me or do they make her look soooo gentle?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts