Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby put Bailey up in Gus's cat condo, she wasn't thrilled with this as you can see by her goofy faces.... but the pics were sooo cute, I had to share! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's so cute!! He loves his kitty. I wish that Brody would be nice to our cats instead of always harassing them. They are so cute together!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He isn't all that nice to Gus when they are on the floor together, he likes to jump in her face and bites her ears. He was only being so good because he was high up from the ground, that tends to make him calm. :D Don't worry, hubby was standing right by him in case Bailey decided to jump out.

Gus has been trying to snuggle with him lately, since her sister is gone now... all he wants to do is play and rough house. Typical boys! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
253 Posts
I haven't been on here lately and thought you added a new chi to your family. Very cute picture of the two. I have one cat that won't leave my Chloe & Sophie alone. Bailey is a favorite of mine. I love his coloring. What is his weight and height now? I've read that they pretty much reach their height by 6 mths. I'm use to big dogs, so I'm having to read up on these little munchkins.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww... she looks like her refuge has been invaded.
Yeah, she wasn't thrilled at sharing her favorite spot!

Bailey is a favorite of mine. I love his coloring. What is his weight and height now? I've read that they pretty much reach their height by 6 mths. I'm use to big dogs, so I'm having to read up on these little munchkins.
Awww, thanks you are so sweet! :) I don't know about his hight, he would NEVER hold still long enough for me to try and measure him, but he was 3.5 pounds as of 2 weeks ago. He is a very tiny little guy according to everyone the sees him, but I think he is a great size. I would like him a little bit bigger though! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Your Bailey is precious! He reminds me a lot of my little boy. :) Mine bark at my cats until they get close, then they run. :lol:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Bailey is so funny with his kitty! She looks none too impressed though. I love that disgruntled cat look LOL! My BBFC (big black fat cat) Angus actually likes to play with the pups. He thinks he is part dog though.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Oww I love the last two pics they are so cute together.
Hope they becomes friends soon. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts