Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have missed you all terribly!!!!

We finally got a provider so now I am back for good. YAY!!!

So many things have happened in the few weeks we have been gone. Bailey has made many great changes!

He now walks on a leash and seems to enjoy it!

He hasn't had a potty accident in over a month!

He is finally getting new teeth in his poor little mouth, teething is so hard. :(

He started a new puppy class because the trainer of the last one decided to quit and leave us all hanging, so now we are going through a new class for free. Bailey likes his new trainer and even has a little 6 pound (can't remember her bred) girl-friend named Kacy, we are going to have a puppy play date soon. :D

Oh yeah, he has become quite the little pervert and will be getting the snip ASAP!

I think that is it for now.... I am going to play catch up on all of the threads I've missed! All those of you that were trying to PM me, I got the alerts in my email that people were trying, I've cleaned my box so please PM me again.

Its so great to be back! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Can't wait for new pictures! I'm ready for a Bailey fix!! :) LOL!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Oh yeah, he has become quite the little pervert and will be getting the snip ASAP!
lmao! That cracked me up! I'm betting you mean he's been humping everything in sight right? That doesn't stop...ever lol. Boss has kidnapped the stuffed dog Dave (my bf) got me for V-Day and he humps it all the time. Lina used to hump this huge Stitch doll (from Lilo and Stitch). Both of them are fixed. I think it's funny! :)

Welcome back!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
You and Bailey were really missed. so I was telling the owner of the Pet supplies shop (Pet Cabberte--the great place we have here) about how I sent the orejin to Bailey and he like it., how you love him so much and wanted to feed him good things, blah, blah ) and it turns out she is from Michigan and know of a person who has a pet supply who can hook you up. I didn't have your address with me when I was shopping there but I will get the info for you on my next visit. I think it is in a Detroit suburb. I told her that you and hubby would probably pack the little one up and make a field trip just about anywhere to buy things for Bailey.

Good to have you back...

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You and Bailey were really missed. so I was telling the owner of the Pet supplies shop (Pet Cabberte--the great place we have here) about how I sent the orejin to Bailey and he like it., how you love him so much and wanted to feed him good things, blah, blah ) and it turns out she is from Michigan and know of a person who has a pet supply who can hook you up. I didn't have your address with me when I was shopping there but I will get the info for you on my next visit. I think it is in a Detroit suburb. I told her that you and hubby would probably pack the little one up and make a field trip just about anywhere to buy things for Bailey.

Good to have you back...
Awwww, you are such a sweet heart!!!! :D We are about 40 minutes from Detroit. I am sure we would take him with us! I did see the other day that a pet store about 25 minutes from us in Ann Arbor is selling Orijen. Either way its a drive, but I will happily do it for my boy! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts