Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe my little baby is 8 months now... seems like last week I was bringing him home wrapped in his snuggly blankey! :D

Here is the video I just uploaded to UTube -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8fBhuj3sE

Some pics from today... he wouldn't sit still, so hubby had to bribe him with Pupcorn! lol

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Ow how cute he is. :)
Chico does the looking first than attacks. lol I will have to tray the red lazier thing.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww...so did he ever catch it? Lol!
He is such a cutie. They grow up sooo fast!
I love ya Bailey Boy!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
So cute!! Love the way he chases that laser on the video!! Brody will give up when he knows he can't catch it!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Bailey loves the lasar... he doesn't give up! He believes he will catch it! Its such great exercise for him, especially when he has exhausted us. lol

I just can't believe he is already 8 months... where does the time go you guys? I really couldn't love my boy anymore then I do, my heart would burst!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
:cheer::cheer::cheer:YIPEEEE!! iv been waiting for pics of Bailey for aaaaaaaages! hes such a little sweetheart!! his face still looks like he did when he was a teeny pup...!! sooo darn cute!! :foxes_207: :D xx

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, if you think that video was cute, check out the new one I just posted! :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Wow I can't believe he's already 8 months... he has grown into such a handsome little guy. I love his face so much :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts