Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a bunch of pics and video's we took tonight. Everyone was just having a ball!

We had Kahlua's nails done, the lady at PetSmart was begging me to let her... so they are now hot pink! LOL :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

See my pretty nails?!!

Princess Kahlua!!!!

Daddy's Princess!

Can you take this off of me yet?

Princess Bailey?!!
Why are you doing this to me?

What are you laughing at?!

I've had enough, take this OFF OF ME!!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Sorry that I had to get after Socks, she was being a stinker.... gotta love Bailey though...

I love this one!

3 chi's and a purple rabbit.... anyone for tug-a-chi?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Poor Princess Bailey!LOL!!! I do the same thing to Maxx.

I just love the pics!! Kahlua's nails are precious. You know with three girls I have never painted their nails.
I need to go watch the videos now.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, that was my Kahlua.... she was fine, she just ran off and kept going! lol Yes, they are bouncy, they never stop!!!! As you can see we had to bring back out the tacky colored fence! They like to go where they shouldn't. LOL

Did you like tug-a-chi?! lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yeah, that was so funny. I love seeing them all trying to get the toy.
Lucie cracks me up. She just sat there and watched all the crazy chi's running around.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is a good cat, very tolerant! She lets them get in her face for a little bit, but she will get after them when she has had enough! lol :D

Did you happen to notice Bailey trying to get his hump on? He is such a dork! LOL

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He does that, he fights like crazy to get positioned and then like forgets what he was doing... the girls like to try and get their hump on with each other, Socks tried to hump Bailey once but he let her know he wasn't going to stand for that! LOL What is it with dogs needing to hump?! LOL

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Lol!! Bailey is so funny as a cross dresser!!! Omg I saw that and couldnt stop laughing. She is a great addition to the family, to bad sox couldnt be added as well.

I could never foster again, I get too attached too fast. But great pix Kim!! :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It will be hard seeing her go, but we have the final say in where she goes! They said that since we are her foster parents, we know what is best for her and what she needs! So we get to interview the potentials and then we can let the rescue workers know what we think/feel! We will make sure she goes to a good home! If we had another $250 and felt that we could afford 3 dogs, 2 cats and a rabbit, we would certainly take her... but, we think having a 3rd dog and more vet bills would be more then we could handle, and that wouldn't be fair to all of them. I wish we could have her too though!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG!!!! That was WAY too cute!! The videos were such a treasure to watch! lol My 12 year old son watched them with me and he had to watch the "crashing into the camera" one more then a few times! lol Thanks for sharing and Congrats again:)

I would love to take Socks but I too am terrified of taking on more then we can afford right now with vet bills and stuff. Though 250 (plus 100 dep I believe I saw for guarantee for spay?) is WAY less then what we paid for Willy. After tax, he came to a whopping $900.00. (canadian)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
All of the pics are so cute, Kim! I love to see them play. The pink nails are just too adorable! I had to giggle at poor Bailey in that dress. It is so tight on him he's probably thinking, "let me out so I can breathe here Mom." :lol: They are such cuties! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts