Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their first complete meal of boneless/skinless raw chicken strips. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How cute! Looks like they did well! :) Awesome feeling, huh! That bowl looks like it could swallow Kahlua! :lol:

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, felt pretty good! Especially since Bailey wolfed it down faster then Kahlua!!!! You would be surprised what Kali will get herself into when she wants, that bowl was no obstacle for her, she has the determination of a champ!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
It looks like they really enjoyed it. Good job Bailey & Kahlua!
Mmmm...Yummy!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have been trying to incorporate raw in mines diet and it going ok. George does not like the raw chicken.This is a dog that loves broccoli (he is strange). He does like pork. The girls love all of it. I am glad it's going well for Bailey and Kahlua!!! Wait till you see the white poop. I never thought I would get excited over poop, lol.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Yay! Wonderful pics and so happy to see Bailey eating his raw dinner! Woo hoo!

I must say, the space Kahlua is in looks just like the Marchioro small pet cage that I have as a back up cage for my guinea pigs. lol Looks exactly the same. ;)

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That would be because she is in a guinea pig or rabbit cage. Its more then enough room for her, and used to be Bailey's old crate! It fits everything she needs in there, when she is potty trained, she will move to Bailey's big condo! :D

Oh and white poop... thanks for the heads up, that might have been a bit freaky! LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts