Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I haven't been on in some time and we've been really busy with my daughter's open house and yes, we have a new dog. She's a chorkie that has spent the last year confined to a crate. I cannot believe what a sweet a loving girl came out of it. It all just kind of fell into our laps. She probably about a year old and has been home a week now. I'll post her pic, but she is just so joyful and loving. I LOVE THIS DOG..lol!!

Bailey and Lucy are getting very comfortable with her here. B and Zoey are just the best buddies and play all the time. So cute. Lucy is our older gal (11-12) and just watches but does jump in on occasion.

Well, just wanted to say hi and reintroduce ourselves again to those that don't know us :)

Here's the original photo I was sent of Zoey...

Here she is sitting on my lap on introduction day...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww you already know how much I love her hun, but I'll say it again, I love her! :D She's a total sweetie pie. So glad things are going so well with Zoey and that B has such a fun playmate now. :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks hunny :) I know you love her too..she's just so easy to fall for! Hehee, she's curled up in my lap while I'm typing this. She's never too far from momma.

I know, it's great that bailey has Zoey to play with. They are a much better playing buddy for one another than she and Lucy. LOL, I think lucy is relieved actually!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Congrats on your new addition...I can see why she stole your heart with that first pic...she is a little darling....glad to hear she has settled in so quickly....

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwwww what a little cutie pie such a sweet looking girl congratulations im sure she will bring you lots of joy xxxxx

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on your new addition...I can see why she stole your heart with that first pic...she is a little darling....glad to hear she has settled in so quickly....
Thanks so much nabi :)

Aw, thats so adorable that they had to hold her still to take a picture.
Hahahaa, funny you should say that! Everyone is clambering for pics but she's so busy and so black that she's very hard to photograph;)

awwwww what a little cutie pie such a sweet looking girl congratulations im sure she will bring you lots of joy xxxxx
Thanks Mandy! I know you are right, she will most def. bring us lots of joy..she already has..xx

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Awww She's so cute. She'll make the best friend for Bailey. My older dogs don't like to play much either, the younger ones play all the time.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awww She's so cute. She'll make the best friend for Bailey. My older dogs don't like to play much either, the younger ones play all the time.
Thanks Pam :) I know it's actually really working out well considering we were not looking to get another dog. She's just a joy and she and b are having the time of their lives.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi look how luckey you are i love little zoey your whole family seems to enjoy her thats sweet that your oldest chih just watchs the fun good luck with her

1 - 12 of 12 Posts