Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm thinking of doing this too! Mine go on wee wee pads now coz we're out a fair bit during the day but since we have a courtyard I was thinking of setting up a pen outside. Turf at one end for going potty on and a spot at the other end for eating their raw bones (coz my husband is a germaphobe and hates when they take their chicken wings for walkies inside). Did you just use a flex pen? My mum bought me one but i've never used it.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking of doing this too! Mine go on wee wee pads now coz we're out a fair bit during the day but since we have a courtyard I was thinking of setting up a pen outside. Turf at one end for going potty on and a spot at the other end for eating their raw bones (coz my husband is a germaphobe and hates when they take their chicken wings for walkies inside). Did you just use a flex pen? My mum bought me one but i've never used it.
It was suppose to be a pen but we just set it up like a fence and connected to house. It's right outside our patio door so makes it easier for all of us and potty training is so much better now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts