Thank you Robbie & Zoe, its GORGEOUS!!!! We all just LOVE it!!! :D

Hmm.. what is this?!

What is in here?!

Ah, a comfy place to play with my toys!

Or even eat my treats!!!

Yummm, I LOVE my pupcorn!!!

Ah yes, I am so comfy!!!

Nap Time!

I thought I'd add Gus's new bedsack too... she just got it yesterday, one of her Easter presents. :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Aww Bailey looks soo darn cute in his bedsack.. that red looks great against his coat

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I wish I lived closer to my chi friends. I want to meet some of these babies soooooo badly. I feel like I know little Bailey. He is just too cute, Kim.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its cheese flavored pupcorn from Walmart and he goes totally nuts over it! Its ONLY for when he goes potty in his box like a good boy! Since they are low calorie, low salt and low fat, I feel ok that he gets them through out the day. I find that since we bought them, he makes sure he goes to the box every time he needs to, with out us begging! :)

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments!!! I wish that everyone lived closer!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Bailey seems to love his new bed. I ordered one for Harley and Simon and can't wait for it to come!!! I love the red - he looks really great in red!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
love it! does he cuddle inside?
Yeah, he snuggles all the way down into it, but mostly he has shoved a bunch of his toys down in there. lol

Here is a picture of him "protecting" his sack full of toys... his eyes match his bed and he looks EVIL! lol

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It cost me a swap of a treat jar and a candle holder. :) Robbie was so gracious to make Bailey a sack in return for a couple of my goodies. :D

Its made with awesome quality, so worth what ever she is charging for them! Bailey has been beating the thing up, biting it and wrestling with it, its taken his roughhousing and snuggles! I would suggest anyone get one!!!! I am thinking of buying one for my cat and my friends are planning to place a couple orders too!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Great pictures! Bailey looks like he really enjoys his bedsack!

I'll have to order one for my chis... it looks like something they'd all really enjoy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts