Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey had his Easter picture done today, the proceeds went to an animal rescue. We think it turned out so adorable! He wouldn't look at the lady taking the picture, he kept staring at me. :D

Sorry about the quality, had to take a picture of the picture. lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
bailey is so adorable now :) awwww.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
soo cute! petsmart?

ours USED to have someone come every 6months and i'd get the dogs pics done , but they don't come over here any more :(

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! :D

No it wasn't PetSmart, it was a local store called DownTown Hound. :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
oooo... too cute.... I'd like one of those in my easter basket :) Next time just stand behind the person taking the picture... then he'll be looking into the camera :)

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Next time just stand behind the person taking the picture... then he'll be looking into the camera
I did try to get back behind her a few times, but the woman that was standing behind the camera lady, wouldn't move out of my way despite my asking her to 3 times. She was mentally impaired, so she didn't understand that I wanted to stand where she was to get Bailey to look my way... its ok though, the pic is cute. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Bailey has such a fan club. He is awesome and how handsome he looks in his puppia.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
he is soo good. mine wont sit still for anything. they get the wiggle butt and dance around.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww Thanks everyone! :D He is getting too big for his Puppia, we will have to get him a new one really soon. I am thinking red or blue. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Very cute. We don't have anything like that, but maybe I could make my own.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Bailey is so handsome! I love those pics. I would like to find something like that left by the Easter Bunny please.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Bailey is much better than the easter bunny!!!

I am hoping to get easter pics of Jasper but he isn't too patient
about pics sometimes!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts