Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah I know... I find pathetic reasons for posting pics of my munchkin... LMAO

Here are a few pics of our tree, we only put up our small one this year. Mostly because we didn't want to fight Bailey from getting after the tree skirt, ornaments and gifts. So this one is on our coffee table! hehe

Bailey by the tree!

We were wrapping gifts earlier (see some of his under the tree?) hehe) and he was reallly interested in the bow's! Soooo.... we put one on him and he wasn't amuzed! lol

Excuse me... I think I have something on my butt!

Pleeeeaaaassssseeee get this off my butt!!!

I gotta get this off of my butt, must go hide!

Ah HA! I am hiding with my toys (that I drag out 5 minutes after mommy puts away), time to get this off my butt!

PS - I was wearing my paint shirt again, so I thought I'd swirl the paint... I like how it looks! :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
We've put up our tree but have not put anything on it yet. I'm hoping Babs and Lovee get over playing on, under and through it soon. This is Babs' 2nd Christmas and Lovee's 1st.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Bailey cute as always! Are those toys all his or did a a toy store near you explode? hehe. Like your tree, I have just a 4 ft. one on a table. Keeps little paws off better that way.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL they are all his, except 2 things. We picked up 3 more things tonight after his class, which he did AWESOME!!!

I caved and gave him his maple stuffed bone tonight, he is happily licking out the filling! :D

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I like your cute little tree and Bailey too of course

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I look for reasons to show Zoe off too, so you arent the only one! Hey, where did you find those panels to make the 'bailey corral'?

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I look for reasons to show Zoe off too, so you arent the only one! Hey, where did you find those panels to make the 'bailey corral'?
We got them at Pet Supplies Plus, but I am sure any pet store would have them. They are supposed to be for guinea pigs or bunnies, but they work great for lil Chi's! We have two sets of them connected together so he has lots of room for running! :D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Bailey is soo cute :love5: His dog tag looks so big on him haha!
And his ears are almost UP!!!

Does that colorful playpen actually keep him in one place?? I had it for my guinea pig and she climbed over it :p
I use it now to block off plants on the balcony because otherwise Mia tries to eat them :rolleyes:

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, it keeps him in place until he decides he wants out. LOL

Over all he is a good boy and stays put, it helps when we have to do things in other rooms, but when he has had enough of being in there, he gets out on his own.

He seems to like it in there though, I think he feels safe from the cats... since they don't go in there. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts