Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby wanted to bathe Bailey in the garden tub tonight... so I thought it would be a good moment for pics. Bailey has always gotten a sink bath. He wasn't sure at first, but then he enjoyed it and even played a bit. :D They are in no particular order.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
aww! he is so cute! I hope you are feeling better! hugs to you guys!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Awww so cute! lol I love the toys in the bath lol Just like a baby! Too precious!! :)

Willy HATES the bath, he tries like mad to get out, I have a rough time with it. My Rosa just sits there quietly and humours me lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
PS, mind you I use a shower , one that is on a cord that comes down into the tub. Maybe if I did a quiet bath, it would go different lol Its just easier to rinse and get him wet with the shower head thingee

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, that second picture is hands down my favorite. Little Bailey is just as cute soaking wet!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! :D

Yeah, I love the second pic too!!!!

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehehe, yeah, the first picture says is all... he wasn't thrilled! :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone, he just means soooo much to me. I love him more then I could have ever imagined loving a dog. Before him, I didn't know it was even possible! Before him, I wasn't a dog person. lol :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
omg he is the cutest.. i love his facial expressions. chloe wanted to see the photos of her bailey (her secret crush) but i had to cover her eyes once i saw there was nudity ;-) hehehe

1 - 20 of 38 Posts