Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am so sorry that I've been MIA, things have been pretty hectic around here and we have been very busy. I have a craft show coming up in a couple weeks, so I am making a ton of treat jars and candles, etc. Should be a lot of fun! I will post pics of them when they are all done. In the mean time... here are some pics of my precious baby boy and his new Puppia! All 3 of us are loving it, Bailey especially, since it doesn't go over his head. I LOVE the colors on him, its just perfect for him, we are very happy with it! :D

In the pics he is cranky and anxious, I made him pose for pics before we went on our walk... he was being impatient, hence the faces! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Bailey looks as cute as always. Sounds like you have been very busy.
Good luck at the craft show. I'm sure with the quality of your crafts
you will make out like a bandit.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
awww....he looks great in the new Puppia...may I ask what size is he wearing?...I got the size small for my chis are they're still big .....thanks..:)..

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwwww to cute. I have missed Bailey he looks GREAT in his new harness. I just ordered Zoey a black one because DH won't walk her in the pink one.

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! :D

Monie, he is wearing a small because they didn't have XS in this style/design. I've wanted this design for a while now, its a tad too big for him, but works great! :D

Kay, I would make him walk Zoey in the pink... it would be cute! LOL

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Thanks everyone! :D

Monie, he is wearing a small because they didn't have XS in this style/design. I've wanted this design for a while now, its a tad too big for him, but works great! :D

Kay, I would make him walk Zoey in the pink... it would be cute! LOL
I love that design too......I love the matching leash and the color ...:)..

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Bailey looks fabulous... it's perfect for him!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Whoo-hoo! You got it!!
The harness looks great on Bailey, and it looks like it fits him perfectly.
Glad your back!!!
:)

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys, we are really in love with the colors of it against him, its just perfect! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts