Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was such a beautiful day today, we didn't want to be inside! We took Bailey out for some time in the grass, he LOVED it! I also got a couple videos on his YouTube - links will be posted below once they are done uploading!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww...my Bailey boy!!

I just love that harness Kim. I should have bought one for Maxx. How's it working out for Bailey?

When I watched the video I didn't realize he was tied up. When he took off running I was thinking, Oh no catch him quick! Lol.

He's adorable, and what a personality he has!! I want to mush him up!:)

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awww, thanks! The harness is great, but it is a little too big for him. His arm slips out occasionally and we have to rush to him before he realizes it and slip him back in. He has managed one time to slip completely out of it.... that was terrifying! Luckily we were inside and he even looked shocked. He hasn't done it since, but believe me, we are watching him like a hawk when we are outside! He is just so small and dainty! lol

We may end up having to switch back to his other Puppia when we are letting him run and play... with him rolling and playing rough, it won't take much for him to slip out. Its very worrying to me! Other then that, we LOVE the harness, we get tons of compliments!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Aaaaawwwwww Kim, he's so cute! I love that harness, love it. Bailey is just so unique and funny. You can see his personality in the pictures, I swear. Call me crazy but I'll bet he's about done growing. Keep me posted. Love him.:coolwink:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Bailey, you are so handsome and cute!!! Loved the pics and videos!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Ohh, what a little cutie. He looks like he was having fun.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Oh Bailey is adorable! Such a sweet face and so full of spunk! I love his harness, by the way. That blue really looks great with his awesome coloring.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Bailey is a doll! Looks like he was having a blast! Love the harness. :)

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Aww....that color look great on him!!...such a handsome boy......

Puppia harness size is so weird.....NaNa arm often come off of the harness too....TucTuc came right out of the small...

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
YAY!! I just love seeing Bailey pix!! I adore the harness....and I think I see a BoBo!!! I could never get enough of bailey pix! :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YAY!! I just love seeing Bailey pix!! I adore the harness....and I think I see a BoBo!!! I could never get enough of bailey pix! :D
What is a BoBo?

Thanks everyone, we all had a lot of fun! Bailey really enjoyed being able the run and play and not have to listen to the commands that he hears when one of us is holding the leash. He took full advantage of running and being a goof! I am glad we bought that dog hook, we bought it in Texas last summer, we just knew that at some point we were going to have a dog. We don't have a fenced in yard, so that works awesome! :D

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
how cute..Bailey looks like he enjoyed being outside... i love his harness BTW he looks great :D

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! :D My baby is growin up! Can someone tell me what a "Bobo" is???

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It's that toy he has that is the long dog with the teeth. Some people call them bobo's. From the commercial, when the dachshund needed a new one? Have you seen that? It's sooooooo cute. I loved that commercial. It was for Petco, I believe. Brody has one too. :)

Brodysmom

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ohhhhh, right ok! Yeah, Bailey has a few different ones of those. He loves them! :)

Thanks for clearing that up. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts