Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Fadhila (Chico's mom), Bailey now has a snazzy Puppia Harness and matching leash! It fits him GREAT, he doesn't seem to mind it! She also sent the FABULOUS t-shirt too, its so cute on him!!! THANK YOU AGAIN Fadhila, your awesome! :daisy:

Standing on my laptop, he wasn't sure about it. lol

I just LOVE his harness!!! :D

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwwwwwwwwwww. He looks so cute. And both fits him. YAY!

BTW that shirt is one of the first Cloth I got Chico. He wore it for a second. It was big on him. Than when I remembered I had it. It became small on him. lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
aww those look great on him. what a cute little boy, and a great model !!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I think I'm going to try a Puppia Harness as well. It looks good on him, and he really doesn't mind at all? Phoebe isn't much of a girl for getting dressed up or wearing harness/collar. She likes to be nakie! Haha

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
yay puppia! dexter didn't mind wearing it but the sound of the 2 D rings clanking together when he walked around got him going crazy at first, trying to bite it off...looked funny! but i think he's slowly getting used to it. it looks really nice bailey! :)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Look at that handsome little chap! Oh i just love lil Bailey :) And look at that snazzy harness! Suits him. Wow that boy is growing up fast and yet he's still so tiny oh look at his little paw in the 1st pic that is gorgeous :)

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone!! :)

He really doesn't mind wearing it, he wore it most of the afternoon and then I took it off of him because we had to run into town. I don't let him wear anything in his crate, I worry about him catching on things. When we got home I tried his shirt on him, he doesn't mind that either, still wearing it 2 hours later. :D

Wow that boy is growing up fast and yet he's still so tiny oh look at his little paw in the 1st pic that is gorgeous
I know, he is growing SO fast, but he is still my lil baby. lol

Where can I get one of those? It actually looks "man" enough where I can walk Saint!! Please fill me in!!!
Check out the website - http://www.puppia.com.au/

I am SO happy with mine! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts