Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OMG Jessie! He just keeps getting more deliciously cute every time you post pics. It's a good thing I live too far away...I would be coming home with a balding blue haired boy!!! LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is beyond cute!!! Are you going to do agility with him!? I think that would be really fun.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
He gets cuter by the day!

I really want to get into agility! Are you planning to do it with him or do you with your other gals or was this just a random fun training experience?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Tucker is fabulous! He's just the cutest little fur ball. I'm sure even with a blown coat he'll still be Angelic. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
He is adorable with or without coat. He looks so cute on the agility course. Are you training him for agility? Do you train others?

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh, I almost did not check in this morning and was going to wait until later in the day....soooooo glad I did. My most favorite chihuahua boy (outside of Chopper obviously) has pictures on here =) Jessie he is absolutely stunning, even while balding haha. He is coming along so nicely. Loved these pictures. Thanks for giving me a big ol' smile this morning, I needed it.

Ryleigh sends her love ;)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Wow - he's actually getting more beautiful - how can that be?!? I though the first puppy stages were the best (and he was the CUTEST baby in the world) but look at him, he is so beautiful as he grows!!!!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OMGosh, I almost did not check in this morning and was going to wait until later in the day....soooooo glad I did. My most favorite chihuahua boy (outside of Chopper obviously) has pictures on here =) Jessie he is absolutely stunning, even while balding haha. He is coming along so nicely. Loved these pictures. Thanks for giving me a big ol' smile this morning, I needed it.

Ryleigh sends her love ;)
Awww, thanks, Traci!

I really don't want him to lose his coat.. I'm going to miss the puppy fluff :( His legs are getting pretty bald, and he's thinning out overall.

He has his vet appointment for his final set of puppy shots this coming Saturday morning. He's turning into a little man. Haha.

Tucker sends lots of licks to Ryleigh ;)

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow - he's actually getting more beautiful - how can that be?!? I though the first puppy stages were the best (and he was the CUTEST baby in the world) but look at him, he is so beautiful as he grows!!!!
Thanks so much! I'm really happy with how he's turning out. I can't wait to see how he looks once he has his full adult coat... he's about to enter that awkward stage between young puppy and adult soon :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts