Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a couple pics of Lucy and Bam - I really regret not having taken enough pictures of Bam when he was a puppy so I'm really on a rampage with my camera right now. enjoy!

i title this one anticipation

lucy sometimes exhibits predator-like behavior with her stalking and pouncing

my pretty boy bam

stalking again!

waiting for treats!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I love the last picture too!! Soooooooooooooo cute!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are both absolutely adorable!! How sweet! The last pic is very cute!! Lucy does favor Bam. How cool is that! I know what you mean about not taking many puppy pics. I have so few of Lexie before 5/6 months of age. I spent all of my time holding her instead of taking pics. :lol: I don't have any baby pics of Gia either since we didn't get her until she was 18 weeks old. Keep your camera handy, you'll be so happy you did later on. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god, she looks like a mini Bam. That is the cutest pic ever. You need to frame that. She is a tiny little thing, isn't she? I love it when they crouch down and wait and pounce. Mine do it all day and it never bores me. It cracks me up every single time. She is a beauty and bam is so handsome. You must just be in heaven!!! Post all you want, I can't get sick of them!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you guys are too sweet! they are going just absolutely NUTS at the moment, running circles around me! i think bam's finally coming around and realizes that hey, shes a much better toy than my non-moving ones! haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts