1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bam's real good at sitting

and down!

i say BANG and point my finger at him and he plays dead

and heres bam and lucy sitting for a treat (and a rare sighting of oliver in the back)

john holding lucy

and last one of lucy!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, they are so stinkin cute. Lucy is a little mini version of Bam. They are so fantastic together. I hope they are getting on well. She's just a peanut, isn't she??? Awesome pics Ahra.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
robin, thanks bam is a smartie but too bad he doesnt know how to stay away from bad thigns that can kill him!!!! lucy is having a harder time than bam with learning fun tricks, but she konws basic manners so i'm letting her slide haha

thanks mandy - i love my babies! but i think i can use one more... no? haha my boyfriend would kill me!!

pigeon, that sighting is very rare, he spends 95% of time at my house under the bed, under the couch, under the diningroom table - you get the idea. he is having some issues lately we have no idea why.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I just love that they look like little twins. Just different sizes. Little Lucy is still quite the small fry, isn't she. They are both absolutely adorable. I love them both! Thank you so much for posting updated pics, and please keep em' coming! :D

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys!! it's so weird but i never really thoguht that they looked alike until you all pointed that out to me!! but they do look liek they could be related dont they? i miss them so much when im at work!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts