Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! i'm new to the board and this is my baby bambam. These pics are from when i first got him (8 weeks) to now (11 months!) with the last picture taken just this morning.

Question - do you think he's a mix? i bought him at a pet store (i know, serious shame on me and i know better now my next chi will be adopted, and thank goodness he is perfectly healthy & happy) and he was claimed to be purebred but i dont know now... anyways enjoy!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MORE pics because i just love him so much! and thanks everyone, i really did think he was purebred but some people have asked me if he was a rat terrier mix... anyways these are some more recent pics!

i love him!!!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
AWwwwwwww I love him. He is so cute!!! He looks full to me. Rat terrier questions are just ignorance when it comes to the breed...some do not know the many colors/markings our babies come in so sometimes they mistake chi's with different than tan color or neat markings as other breeds. He is so adorable. Welcome :wave:

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
He is very handsome and full chi to me.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
He is so stinkin adorable!!! I love his outifts too!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Bam Bam is handsome and a cutie. He looks like a full chi.

·
Registered
356 Posts
He's so handsome! He looks full blooded to me. I think the whole Rat Terrier thing comes from his coloring. My Chi gets mistaken for a Min Pin all the time due to his coat coloring.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts