Chihuahua People Forum banner

Bambi and her History!Lieing women!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  rms3402 
#1 ·
Well just got some news and background for bambi!

I bought her 18 months ago from a women who clamied she was 2 years old,has had problems with something so had to be spade and she had a forked tongue! And the that bambi had come from america and because she had to be spade the breeder didnt want her so then she got her but because of her AKita pups she decided to sell her to me.

So their I'am thinkin I'm rescuing this dog from these Akitas well anyway were on about getting a new puppy so I decided to find the breeder who oringinally had her and find out some info!Why didnt I think to do this before :confused:

Well he says Bambi is 6/8 years old,she was brought over from America and had been used to breed with and then he spade her when she got older and he gave her to this women(his friend) once she couldnt be bred.He also says when he had her she didnt have a fork tongue,so the akitas must have hurt her! He has since fallen out with the women once he found out she sold her.He said when he has had lots of pups and was a stunning dog with one of the best tempermants.
The man wasnt happy because he loved this dog and his friend offered to look after her,he said if he knew she was goin to get rid of her,he would still have her but hes glad shes gone to a good home!He was very nice actually.

I'm just annoyed this women let these dogs bite her and make her so nervous!Because he said shes wasnt nervous before,he didnt no she was gettin akitas btw(they were pups)
And the fact she got her for free and sold her for profit,the women even cried when giving her me.

I never cared about her age,just what had happened to her and about her past,I never knew she was used for breeding ooh I wish I could get pictures of her when she was a young dog lol.
Well I've been thinkin shes got awful teeth for a 2/3 year old and panicing if shes 8 then she is gunna have bad teeth isnt she.

The man knew straight away which dog I was on about and said she was a kind dog,I dont no why the women would sell her when she got her for free from a friend and then cry when giving her up 6 weeks after shes got her! And then tell me all these lies:S I'd have still wanted her for 200 pounds just to rescue her lol I'm angry at how this women offered to take her and then mistreated her and made profit,The breeder sounds like hes had a massive fall out with her over it(carnt blame him) Well glad I know,so can stop worrying about her teeth and know her background.Were currently waiting for another pup,bruiers mom is pregnant again so thinkin about July time betime their available but I get first pick :)

Love my little Bambi just thought I'd share xxx

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes sadly there are lots of liars out there. I cant stand a liar. Glad that you found out her past but happy she is doing well with you. I cant imagine how and Akita would have split her tongue though?

#4 ·
I have no idea,he didnt actualy say the akita split her tongue but the women he gave her to only had her 6 weeks and she didnt have a spilt tonuge when she went so in the 6 weeks shes got it:/ He just guessed the akitas did:S I dunno what would have done it.

And yes a new puppy very excting although I am impatient it seems agers away to july!Nice summer pup though! She have reason to lie though she told me she was spaded and was only seeling her for cheap so why not just say her real and why say shes never had pups if she has lol But yes thankful I got her and could give her a lovely home. xx

#7 ·
Yes never thought of a tin could be! All I know is it happened in six weeks this women had her,but it could have been anything! She was selling her becuase of her Akitas and bambi fighting thats why I thought they might have done it/Shes very scared of big dogs will not walk when their another dog near:/ Shes a super amazing girl though really loving! x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.