Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jerry's mom is too too much. I received her package yesterday and tada - Christian Audigier doggy goodies!! I only snapped one picture, but the box came with a shirt, matching collar, and a toy. It's in red, which Jerry's mom so thoughtfully picked since she thought Bam looked great in Mandy's harness, and she was right. Bam looks absolutely perfect in his new shirt and collar. Best Valentine ever!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Terrific photo! He looks great in his valentine presents.. and red is his color!..lol Deb

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Bam is looking dapper in the new duds ! what great pressie..Therese--well done.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Bam is so cute. Love his expression, like he is really interested in something across the room.
Great Valentine Gift. Therese hit it right again.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
love the gifts...now i see what you mean about takin digi shots LOL!! was this taken with the new cam? focus focus focus! ;) bam looks upset though :( keep going! ^_^

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Jerry's mom is too too much. I received her package yesterday and tada - Christian Audigier doggy goodies!! I only snapped one picture, but the box came with a shirt, matching collar, and a toy. It's in red, which Jerry's mom so thoughtfully picked since she thought Bam looked great in Mandy's harness, and she was right. Bam looks absolutely perfect in his new shirt and collar. Best Valentine ever!!!!!!

I am so glad the gifts arrived and you are pleased with them :) I had to use a ton of tape to make the packing work to cover the gift box... Bam looks great in his designer collar and shirt. I can see it's good that it has spandex! He looks so good in red. Jerry was happy to be his Valentine Buddy. Enjoy! and Happy Valentine's Day from our house to yours!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts