Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bad experiences with banfield

So, i switched arwen to banfield, in a effort to save a little bit of money on vet bill.... HOWEVER after a couple questionable visits, I've decided to research whether or not I should continue bringing her there, has anyone else had any experiences either good, or bad with banfield and their wellness plans, or heard anything about them?

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I wouldn't keep bringing her there -- don't have personal experience but have heard a lot of bad experiences with them. It doesn't seem to save people money at all.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I dont like the Banfield vets. I think they are more of a commercialized vet and I too hear lots of bad reports about them.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I have heard horrible things about the Banfield clinics. Mainly that they push unnecessary treatments. I would find an independent vet.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
I wouldn't keep bringing her there -- don't have personal experience but have heard a lot of bad experiences with them. It doesn't seem to save people money at all.
I would ditto this. No personal experience but I've not heard one good comment about them, and one person said they are expensive.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
We are on the Banfield plan and do NOT like it at all!!! :foxes15: Don't do it, because they push unnecessary things on you to do that cost extra, plus their prices are blown up out of proportion. Independent vets would most likely be a better bet. A lot of things that you have to have done for your dog cost extra on this plan too, and so many things are NOT included in these plans that you may think should be.:foxes15: It's pretty much a rip-off and we are NOT going to keep our chis on it when it's time to re-new.:angry1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts