Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a loud banging... that made my windows kinda shake a min ago. Am gonna watch the news now.. kida sounded like fireworks but cam from down the road! If it is fireworks it defenatlt should be banned right now! Scarring people like that!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
omggg girls.. about 5 minutes after it started again.. my windows were shaking.. I looked outta the window and the were flashes in the sky...
my mum called my sis and apparently theres a gay night in finsbury park (which is quite far from us :? ) but how on earth did my windows shake? Fireworks have never been so loud from that far?!?!?! Im gonna watch the news anyway?!?! :? Sorry if I panicked the rest of the world on chi-ppl...

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dunno if it was the gay night that was casuing the noises! Erm I think they throw a massive party in the park! There was just a loud smash outside my house.. when I looked out I think it was a crash.. people are coming outta the pub and crossing the road and police pulled over. I cant see anything from where I am but I hope nobody was run over! Goshh its a bit hectic out here tonight I'll tell you that :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts