Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay yay its that time of the year again when Target puts in piles of dog clothes for cheap :D

here's the pile i found today

thought this was funny LOL

they actually sell this here! i was surprised

adorable lambchops toys

also buddy biscuits!

the back where the pet section was

here's Dex modelling his new x-mas sweater ($9.99)

KC in one of hers ($3)

playtime

knocked out together on my mom's bed lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's the other sweaters i got for KC ($3 each)

hehe a cute pic of kc knocked out next to me

i also bought a couple other things but its not dog-related....well not yet ;) i found what i needed to find for one of the upcoming DreamChii projects....shopping was fun! i feel happy :happy5:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the pink and red one for Lacey! :D I bought a small so it would be long enough and it would fit comfortably over her harness, but she still looks lost in it haha
lmao! this was a size small too! ^^ she fit nicely and has more room for her to grow yay!

I must resist going to Target now!!! LOL (Just thought about it, I can resist for a week or so til my kids get better)

How much is the lambchop?? I loved lambchop when I was litte
haha! u better go !! LMAO ;) hmmm i think it was 5.99 but its not a bad price for 2 stuffy toys in it :D i resisted on gettn it LOL :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
here's the other sweaters i got for KC ($3 each)

hehe a cute pic of kc knocked out next to me

i also bought a couple other things but its not dog-related....well not yet ;) i found what i needed to find for one of the upcoming DreamChii projects....shopping was fun! i feel happy :happy5:
ohh my god thats a huge lot for dogs..and they both look pretty cool in there new sweaters..both will be celebrating an awesome Christmas...

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Lamb chop's play along, where kids come to play along and fun things are all we ever do!

I saw them working on our Target the other day! Can't wait! You can't go wrong with a $3 sweater.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
563 Posts
I think it's destiny for me to feel sick....so I wont go crazy shopping for her. If I can go buy at least a x-mas sweater and some $3 sweaters I don't have to crochet anymore sweaters for Star! I was going to go out then I started feeling the BLAH. :(

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it's destiny for me to feel sick....so I wont go crazy shopping for her. If I can go buy at least a x-mas sweater and some $3 sweaters I don't have to crochet anymore sweaters for Star! I was going to go out then I started feeling the BLAH. :(
aw feel better! do u have a cold? nothin like honey and cinnamin wont fix right up :) hey if u want i can go get some $3 sweaters for u if u arent able to, let me know before they sell out LOL. people are dog crazy here but like i said my Target is always empty after work and they had a bunch of those "ugly" sweaters. just would need the size, was it KC's size? she fit into a "small" in those sweaters and there was still a lot of room left

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I wish I could find a cart full of clothing like that..I would go crazy..those sweaters are over the moon cute on them...and the pic of KC sleeping is just the sweetest thing...what a little doll she is !

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nabi in a way u do save money lol! I heard some parts of Canada are gettin a target soon. Hahahaha pupluv its not expensive spendin tho teehee. I found $1 tissue paper tho, 12 sheets!

·
Registered
563 Posts
aw feel better! do u have a cold? nothin like honey and cinnamin wont fix right up :) hey if u want i can go get some $3 sweaters for u if u arent able to, let me know before they sell out LOL. people are dog crazy here but like i said my Target is always empty after work and they had a bunch of those "ugly" sweaters. just would need the size, was it KC's size? she fit into a "small" in those sweaters and there was still a lot of room left
I think I got the stomach virus that my kids got, it's reallllllyyyy contagious (sp?). So far it's minor, just achy and no energy sometime nauseous. We might go out on Sunday if everyone feels better...thanks for the offer! I'll let you know if I need anything.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts