Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will ship to anywhere as long as you have paypal . most things are 3 dollars, some are 4, 5, and 6 dollars. nothing over 6

i'll post the sizes later ...

these are xxs ( there may be one or two bigger sizes also.. will check later )

green tye dye hoodie,sold, pink tye dye still available. peace hoodie sold

navy blue and white striped hoodie sold, red and white striped sold, peace hoodie is still available in 2 sizes xxs and small

xs peace tank sold, i love my sister sold , my mummy loves me still available

MVP shirt sold, others still available , possible multiple sizes

all still available, in possilbe mulitple sizes

all monkey hoodies are sold

red plaid jumpsuit, and Hanukkah Princess tee ( xxs )

ruffled hoodies availble in size Small ( which runs big) , and larger. also one size XS in green in the ruffled hoodie

fishing buddy shirt is sold

the pink coat and the pink snowbaby hoodie have been sold

Also, i special ordered some of these monster hoodies for some that let me know before i went to the Pet warehouse... i may have some left over because i ordered a couple in different sizes to be sure of getting the right size, so i will post what's left once i sort thru everything and put together the orders

for those who special ordered a monster hoodie, i just measured them . here's what i got ( if you dont want one , its ok... i can return them when i go again in one to two weeks for the last time in awhile, or sell them to someone who wants one )

Lil Monster ( shark) hoodie measurements

XXS length slightly over 8 inches
girth around 12 inches ( this size fit Latte perfect and she has 11 inch girth)

XS
girth almost 14 inches

length around 9 3/4 inches

S
girth slightly over 15 inches
length alittle over 11 1/2 inches

here's latte in hers

·
Registered
102 Posts
Elaina , would you have the pink little monster, monkey hoodie in xxs, pink hoodie with peace sign, pink checks with purple ruffles, red striped hoodie in xxs?

Also would you have one of floral dress with gingham available in xxs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would like the baby blue coat in the last photo! Please let me know how to get my info to you!

How cute are all these clothes?! Do you have a website?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Elaina , would you have the pink little monster, monkey hoodie in xxs, pink hoodie with peace sign, pink checks with purple ruffles, red striped hoodie in xxs?

Also would you have one of floral dress with gingham available in xxs?
little moster shirts are size XS, monkey hoodies are bigger size also, pink check dress w/ purple ruffles .. the smallest in that one is xs,

i do have red striped hoodie in XXS
and pink hoodie w/ peace signs in XXs

( the pink w/ peace and butterflys is XXS , and the white w/ red hearts on other thread is teacup size )

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Will any of these fit my two munchkins:

Monkey hoodies (boy and girl)
Pink Lil Monster shirt
Tie die hoodies

And will the plaid jumper match the Lil Teddy dress and fit Sonny?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will any of these fit my two munchkins:

Monkey hoodies (boy and girl)
Pink Lil Monster shirt
Tie die hoodies

And will the plaid jumper match the Lil Teddy dress and fit Sonny?
hi Christie.
i'm going to try the pink lil monster on minnie now. i have the blue one on hold for you ... i still havent tried it on her but will now.

i think the Monkey hoodies will be too big .... the right length mabye but very roomy, but i'll try those on Minnie also to be sure :)
Tie die hoodies are too small, only size xxs
plaid jumper would match lil teddy dress, but too small for Sonny. its so hard to get a perfect fit for the ones that have the legs... i almost wasnt going to buy it but its so cute :)

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
hi Christie.
i'm going to try the pink lil monster on minnie now. i have the blue one on hold for you ... i still havent tried it on her but will now.

i think the Monkey hoodies will be too big .... the right length mabye but very roomy, but i'll try those on Minnie also to be sure :)
Tie die hoodies are too small, only size xxs
plaid jumper would match lil teddy dress, but too small for Sonny. its so hard to get a perfect fit for the ones that have the legs... i almost wasnt going to buy it but its so cute :)
Thank you! Those Monkey hoodies are too darn cute! I hope they are not too big :) It is very cute!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
monster shirt fits Minnie,
and i found a size XS in pink monkey hoodie :) . tried it on Minnie and is a good fit ! i could try the boy one on her... its a size S... length would be good, but will probably be too roomy on Sonny

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
monster shirt fits Minnie,
and i found a size XS in pink monkey hoodie :) . i could try the boy one on her... its a size S... length would be good, but will probably be too roomy on Sonny
Sonny has gotten wider to the point I call him my little linebacker. Not fat but full muscle! Remember he can wear a medium RRC too. I will leave that up to you though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
little moster shirts are size XS, monkey hoodies are bigger size also, pink check dress w/ purple ruffles .. the smallest in that one is xs,

i do have red striped hoodie in XXS
and pink hoodie w/ peace signs in XXs

( the pink w/ peace and butterflys is XXS , and the white w/ red hearts on other thread is teacup size )
Hi again! Could you hold the red striped hoodie as well as the the pink hoodie in xxs together with the red hearts dress... What would be the measurements for the neck and waist of the lil monster shirt?

Thanks again

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sonny has gotten wider to the point I call him my little linebacker. Not fat but full muscle! Remember he can wear a medium RRC too. I will leave that up to you though.
i just tried it on her and its fine in the neck part and would be fine in the length part but the chest is very roomy... too roomy but , if you were putting a harness over it to walk them in, it would take up the roomy part i guess...
its a bargain price... just 3 dollars ( so if you could get it taken in on the sides, it would fit great ) You decide, i'll hold it for you until you let me know :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi again! Could you hold the red striped hoodie as well as the the pink hoodie in xxs together with the red hearts dress... What would be the measurements for the neck and waist of the lil monster shirt?

Thanks again
yes, i will hold red striped and pink peace hoodie and red heart dress for you.

i have sold 2 pink lil monster shirts but have one left and will hold for you , but i think will be too big... will measure and let you know and you can decide :)

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
i just tried it on her and its fine in the neck part and would be fine in the length part but the chest is very roomy... too roomy but , if you were putting a harness over it to walk them in, it would take up the roomy part i guess...
its a bargain price... just 3 dollars ( so if you could get it taken in on the sides, it would fit great ) You decide, i'll hold it for you until you let me know :)
I will take it and try it on him and if it is way too big I will rehome it or try taking it in.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would like the baby blue coat in the last photo! Please let me know how to get my info to you!

How cute are all these clothes?! Do you have a website?
no, no website. i just do this for fun...
ok, will hold it for you. its a size small but this make runs big. if you want i can measure it to be sure. i'll message you in a day or so to let you know how to paypal me and the total w/ shipping to Canada ( should not be much)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lil Monster shirts ( XS )
about 10 1/2 inches long, girth about 14 inches

Pink Coat
around 11 inches long, girth around 14 1/2

turquois ruffle hoodie size S ... around 12 1/2 inches long , girth around 16 inches ( i think i also have size XS and size S/M in this turquois one)

1 - 20 of 133 Posts