Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We went to the Bark in the Park in Huntersville/Charlotte, NC today and had a blast, forgot the camera but got a few camera phone shots.

First wanted to say that Yoshi won 2nd place in the costume contest with his bumble bee costume :) He got a cool ribbon and I have a shot of him and Chibi. Chibi was Winnie the Pooh. We were probably on the news but I dont live in that area and couldnt tape it =( We however were not on the slide show on FB even though he got 2nd place. Showed 1st place and random dogs in their costume, I was disappointed :-( A photographer was there and will be posting pic on her site soon :)
Seriously not the best pic...

Ribbon

Now the tiny Chi...This is no exaggeration and sadly the picture is not going to help my efforts ( I now can truly see how different sizes can be in pics) I have seen some VERY tiny chi's in my life but this boy was unreal to me. He was 11 months old and 1lb 1oz. He head barely came to my ankle and his body length was just a hair over 1/2 the size of my foot. He was health and beautiful. He reminded me of a 4/5 week old Chi but skinny with tiny, tiny features. I thought he was a baby. In face I was going to tell them that they shouldnt have him on the ground as I knew he hadnt had all of his shots at that age, LOL! Picture just does not show size. I wish she would have left him on the ground so I could of took a pic with my foot. Can you tell by the way I keep going on and on about him that I was not only in shock but in love :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Congratulations Yoshi!!! Your an adorable little bumble bee!
Chibi is a doll in Winnie the Pooh. I bet you all had so much fun.

Okay, he is so tiny!!! He has such a puppy face. I can't believe he's 11 months. Did you have to fight the urge to stuff him in your purse and take off? Hahaha!! ;)
He is adorable. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have no idea how tempting he was to just pick up and run with him, LOL! He does have a puppy head, it was very hard to believe he was 11 months old. He was so tiny.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Sounds like a great day,thought Dottie was tiny at 1lb 7oz at( 6 and a half months),now i think she's huge compared to that one

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations Yoshi! You and Chibi are both so adorable!
Wow, the tiny guy is unbelievable...lol and what a cutie..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congrats on your ribbon!! And OMG - that little one is a doll baby! So sweet! I love his coloring and of course, his itty bitty size. What a sweetheart. He could almost be in contention for the worlds smallest at that size?!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!

Tracy, I believe whole heartedly that he was the smallest dog in the world. I have never seen anything like him.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Tracy, I believe whole heartedly that he was the smallest dog in the world. I have never seen anything like him.
Wow, I would be in LOVE! He looks so cute in the pics and even though the gal is holding him out so the perspective isn't that great, it's easy to tell that he is teensy tiny! Fit in your hand tiny! I don't think I've EVER seen one so little. And so typey to boot. I bet that spurs on your search for your new little one now, huh?! :coolwink:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I had actually fizzled out a bit on my search and have just decided not to look but if I run into him some day I would grab him up. I started looking again yesterday, LOL ;-)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Congrats Yoshi! He looks so cute in his outfit - so does Chibi! :)

And how cute is that tiny little sweetie! It must be scary really having a chi that tiny, but what a cute little doll baby he is. Thanks for sharing the pic with us. :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
yay congrats!!!!! i love the costumes :) that little guy is a cutie for sure!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww he is adorable! He really doesnt look 11 months does he! Did you pepper her with questions and get the name of her breeder??
I did ask and she told me that everyone asks her this question and that it was her friends litter that he came from and that is how she got him. she said that her friend doesnt really breed and hasnt had a litter since so would not give me the info.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
That costume was sooo cute! You got cheated!!! He deserved 1st place:foxes15:

That is one tiny baby!!! He is so cute and looks just like Lacey!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Kristy! The first place was very elaborate though so I can definitely see why he won ;-)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Michelle, that is awesome. Both Yoshi and Chibi are just adorable. I did love that little one though.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh that looks like so much fun. The boys look great in their costumes..
What a wee doll that baby one is...oh my how cute !1

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Congratulations :) The outfits were very cute
I can't believe the chi was actually 11 months old!
I do believe that he was very tiny but I reckon he must have weighed more
Isn't the record holder for the smallest chi currently 1.8 pounds???
Or maybe you just met the new record holder and he will be famous :)
Either way he is so cute

1 - 20 of 21 Posts