Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to our local dog boutique today and I found a very interesting treat for the chis. Sitting on the shelf was a bottle of wine, but for dogs. It was way to unique and intriguing I grabbed it right away. Also there are no grapes in it.

Anyways here are some pictures of it:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
HAHA that's gorgeous. They need a special dinner and a bowl of wine to go with it. Maybe even dress up HAHAHA!
My friend bought her dog a doggy beer once but he was so scared of the bottle HAHA. It was beef flavoured broth i think but the beer bottle was priceless. What's the ingedients in the wine??

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
how cool! did they enjoy it? adorable photos!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very cool find. Let us know how they like it.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA that's gorgeous. They need a special dinner and a bowl of wine to go with it. Maybe even dress up HAHAHA!
My friend bought her dog a doggy beer once but he was so scared of the bottle HAHA. It was beef flavoured broth i think but the beer bottle was priceless. What's the ingedients in the wine??
The ingredients are as follows:
Water, Dehydrated chicken broth, potato flakes, carror, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, lactic acid, and xanthan gum.

how cool! did they enjoy it? adorable photos!
Very cool find. Let us know how they like it.
I am actually waiting to serve it until Ecko's 1st bday which is on the 23rd of this month. Ill let you guys know then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts