Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,has anyone from the uk purchased stuff from this site,i want to get some stuff but it doesnt mention how much shipping is or how long it takes to get to the uk.
can anyone help?
xxx
xx
x

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
hiya yeah i have if you e mail them they tell you shipping charges i got two juicy couture tops and they came about a week ago they are real good quality as well

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,yeah i love the juicy couture tops!i loved the top which said'i hate tinkerbell hilton,that bitch has everything'!i just love the clothes!
so how long did it take to ship it you?if its in american dollars can you still use a credit card?
thank you

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i used paypal to pay for mine its easy to join if your not already a member only took around a week prob less they are real nice i want the tinker bell ones as well there great

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
i used paypal to pay for mine its easy to join if your not already a member only took around a week prob less they are real nice i want the tinker bell ones as well there great
paypal converts automatically so it's really easy to pay for things in other currencies as well .
i'm belgian so i need a creditcard but i know other countries and USA can link their bank-account to it and don't need a creditcard

kisses nat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts