Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are alot of barking threads but this one is different. :lol:

Mr. Peepers barks when there is someone that he doesn't know at my door. Buster barks ONLY when there is someone that he does know at the door. :lol: When he hears my bf or sister, or even me pull up he goes NUTS and doesn't stop until we are inside. :lol:

Does your chi's do that? I find it a little strange, that he barks for people he knows. :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
When you leave and return home, what is the first thing you do when you walk into your home?

I tend to drop my stuff on the floor and hug and kiss my pooch. There's just no way you can avoid those adorable eyes and pouty face without giving your baby some attention.

According to a TV program I saw on Animal Planet, dogs associate you showering them with hugs and kisses, with you walking through that door. They get excited when they hear the car pull up and when they see you approaching, they just can't wait for those huggles and kisses! They start barking and running around maybe.

On the other hand, if it were a stranger coming up to your front door, the bark would be more aggressive and not so playful. I can hear a difference with my Chihuahua.

^^ Aloha.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Of course when I walk in I give them loves. :lol: My sister does too but my bf don't.

I can tell the difference too, I know someone that I know is here when Buster barks, when someone I don't know is here then Mr. Peepers barks. It's kinda cool I guess. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts