Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been able to post from my phone so I hope this works. Some randoms of my boy ( and one of Green too but Barney is in the pic ).

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
please excuse the background in the last picture - when my daughter comes in from school things are not exactly tidy in her room

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww. i love seeing pics of Barney! he's adorable :) ( and i'm happy to see he's still wearing his lambchop thermal shirt ! )

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aww. i love seeing pics of Barney! he's adorable :) ( and i'm happy to see he's still wearing his lambchop thermal shirt ! )
Oh thank you for being so kind! I sure do love the little man. He LOVES his sheep shirt! Believe it or not he wears it to bed most nights.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Oh thank you for being so kind! I sure do love the little man. He LOVES his sheep shirt! Believe it or not he wears it to bed most nights.

awww, that is so cute he wears his sheep shirt to bed most nights :). My Tootsie has one in pink, and she doesnt normally like clothes but she loves her pink lamb thermal :).

i forgot to say before, thats a cute pic of Barney with his brother Green

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Elaina he is not the biggest fan of clothes but he loves that shirt. At first he squirmed getting things over his head and his paws into "arms". Now he just sits like a little sir.
I love Green and Barney together. Barney has all the confidence Green lacks. Green is so kind and patient not to mention tolerant. They are such a good match. To think I was concerned.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Hi Barney! You are such a cutie pie! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
barney u are sooooo tiny compared to Green!!! :lol: such great pics! and comfy comfy bed! yay the sheep pjs are so warm, ill have to get the furballs to wear them again soon

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you again. I think he is very cute also. He is tiny compared to Green. Green is on the large size for a bc at 65 lbs. Green is very gentle with Barney. Barney is the rough one sometimes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts