Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in love with Bath & Body Works (its a store here in the U.S. that sells great shower gels, lotions, candles etc..) & was wondering if anyone else was as excited as I am about the big I Love fragrance event on March 19th from 1pm-5pm.. I cant wait to go get my free gift, is anyone else attending the event near them?

My favorite smell right now is Secret Wonderland so I might get that one on saturday or maybe try a new scent havent really decided yet lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh gosh I am hooked on their room sprays!! The long lasting ones. One spray lasts a long time, at least an hour or longer. They are fabulous. Tiny little bottles but they pack a punch! I like their wallflowers too. I buy a lot when they go on sale.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I was just in there looking at belly butter so I don't get strech marks. I'll have to go to this event! I love their stuff. I try not to browse too often or I'd spend a ton lol.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I like the shae butter sockies they have at Christmas. I buy a TON every year after Christmas when they go on sale. I also really like a lot of their hand and foot lotions. I have super sensitive skin so I can't really use the scented lotions too often, but mmm, they are delicious!

All the colors and delicious smells make me happy.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
This sounds weird, but I think i'm allergic to something in their fragrance and it makes my nose itch SO bad.

That doesn't mean I don't use it just about every day :]

I may actually own at least one of every scent in some form or another but Rice Flower and Shea Butter is my "signature" scent :] Has been for years. It's just clean, and light, and peaceful.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oooh sounds nice! I love their shower gels and lotions. I have one right near me, I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for posting about it, Brandi. :)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got home from the event.it was alot of fun the quiz wasnt too exciting though my answers were all over the place lol I like most of the scents they have so not quite sure what my signiture scent is ....I ended up with 5 body washes, 1 easter chick hand soap, my free tote bag & my free lotion so all in all it was a good outing..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts