Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was bath day for 5 of my 6 grown babies! Kimmie gets out of it because she was feeding baby puppy boy. As i bathed them, i put them outside to dry off in the warm sunshine. Then when i finished with the last one, i went outside to catch some pictures. They got so excited!
The first pic is of Kaydee.She was afraid ya'll would make fun of her because she is overweight but i told her that you guys love all chihuahuas so she agreed to let me post her pic. :) The second pic is of Allie. She is the mom of Hollie. Emmie, Andy and Kaydee. They were her first and only litter. The 3rd pic is of Hollie Louise. She's a little chubby too. Hollie doesn't care too much for a bath but i've been bathing her since she was 7 days old and she knows she has to "endure" and it will be soon over. Besides, it makes her feel soooo good afterward! I have more pics that will be in a separate post!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice Chi family. I love bath time too but its also bed changing day as well. I will have a camcorder soon, I really need to get footage of bath/bed day. Its soo funny. They all get seperate time in the bath and I also put on back porch to dry. I then change all the bedding before they are allowed back in. When they come in they bypass my bed and fly to theirs and roll and roll and roll and roll well I guess you get the pic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts