Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. Oh the torture! :lol:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Aww how cute!! That's Gia, isn't it?

I bathed D today - we bath her in the kitchen sink and she always stands on her back legs and clings to the tap for dear life! She hates it. I love it after though, she's soooooo soft <3

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that's Gia. :) She always seems to escape picture time, so I sneaked one in while she couldn't run away. :D

They are so funny at bath time. You'd think we were killing em'. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah. All 4 do. It's so funny to watch them race around. Especially now that I have all hardwood. Lol Their lil feet slide everywhere. Lol

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww Poor wee Gia! She looks petrified bless her!
My 3 are due for a bath too this week because my dad is coming over to visit us after a year and we want to smell nice lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She hates bath time. :/ But she sure smells good when she's done. : )

Gotta smell good for Grandpa! They'll forgive you. :lol:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Wonder if it's a chi thing? Lulu HATES her bath! If she thinks for one minute I am getting the bath supply bucket, she runs and gets on my husband's shoulder like he can save her. I know it sounds bad, but I have gotten to the point that I won't bathe her I just take her to the groomer. When the groomer bathes her, she smells good for so long and she doesn't shed hardly at all as compared to when I bathe her.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you, Pam! Miss you and the boys! With my house Reno, things have been so crazy busy. :( I'm hoping in a few months that life slows down quite a bit. I think about you often. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tina, it probably is a Chi thing. Mine don't like baths, but they tolerate it. With 4, groomers would get pricey. That's too cute that your baby runs to Dad. Mine run to Granny. "Save me, save me." :lol:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
With 4, groomers would get pricey.
You are right about that! Right now I only have Lulu. I love your siggy! Your babies are so adorable in what looks like their little raincoats. Precious.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you so much, Tina!! They are my World. :)

It won't be long, you'll be thinking about #2. :wink:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh I think about it, but I can tell you Lulu will be a VERY jealous older sis! lol

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
She'll do fine. I thought Lex would be very upset to get a Bubba or Sissy. She adores Chance, my second. And her Sisters. : )

1 - 19 of 19 Posts