Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been sooo hot here lately, I gave the puppies a bath to help cool them off. Well they were smelly anyway heh. They both hate it ... at least Yoshi doesn't cry though, Misha isn't nearly as pleasant to bathe o_O

Oh yeah I made a new signature, had to include Misha too! I spent all day on it ... I have no life right now lol.

Okay those aren't my hairy arms lol

When they are wet, their noses look so big! o_O

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhhh wow krista i love these pics misha looks so tiny in the bath i also like the pic with her tounge out and yoshi is such a good girl btw your bath looks very comfy i like the way it slopes thanks for sharing your gorjuss freshly bathed babies with us

ps love the new siggy too xxxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They look really cute in the bath! Great shots!

How are they getting along?

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, she's just miniscule. Look at her little wet ears. They are both so precious. I love bath time pics. They look so pathetic all wet like that. Krista, you have seriously beautiful babies. Thanks for sharing!!!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They look really cute in the bath! Great shots!

How are they getting along?

Brodysmom
They are getting along okay. Yoshi seems to go through different moods every day, today she seems sad and wants Misha to go away I think :( But usually she is tolerant and they play a lot. I hope they become friends. Misha loves Yoshi so much but I hope it will go the other way too.

Oh, she's just miniscule. Look at her little wet ears. They are both so precious. I love bath time pics. They look so pathetic all wet like that. Krista, you have seriously beautiful babies. Thanks for sharing!!!
Thank you ^_^ They do look so cute and pathetic all soaked haha. I think Yoshi took some enjoyment in seeing Misha suffer in the bath with her hehe.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Don't you worry girl. They will be the best of friends before you know it. I've introduced four of them at different times and they all work it out and love and adore each other. You gave them a wonderful gift by giving them each other. It'll be awesome soon enough!!! She's so tiny!!! Is she as little as she looks???

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't you worry girl. They will be the best of friends before you know it. I've introduced four of them at different times and they all work it out and love and adore each other. You gave them a wonderful gift by giving them each other. It'll be awesome soon enough!!! She's so tiny!!! Is she as little as she looks???
Aww, thank you, you make me feel better ^_^ Sometimes I worry if I made the right choice, even though it's really so soon after, it makes me sad to see Yoshi sad :( I want her to be happy but I think they will love each other soon :D

Yes she is so tiny! She is one pound 2 ounces right now. Well that's what she was when I took her into the vet a few days ago. She was the runt in her litter, her breeder said she will be a bit small. The breeder said she was happy I took her because she was worried for her, she said she had to hand feed her with a bottle for a week or so after she was born O_O

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwww, just look at those precious Angel babies taking their bath so good for Mama. They look like they did very well in the bath, and don't they just look so absolutely darling! :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Aww, such cutie pies! Love that you put a lil' toy in there for them too :D Though in that 4th pic it looks as though it would suit as a life raft for that teensy baby!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww thats so cute! looks like u have jetstreams coming out too. must be relaxing in the bath. your small pup looks like likes the water but not the other. reminds me of my guy who always tries to jump out of the bathtub and believe me he jumped it before

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the nice comments everyone ^_^ Yoshi is always trying to get out haha. She never has tried to jump yet though, she just kinda looks for an opportunity to get away I think. Maybe one day she will be more brave to try haha :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts