·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Aww, they are so cute, Moni. :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Lovely pictures :) Very good daddy :)
Yes i would never thought to wash mine at the same time too.
I will try that next time they need a bath!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I do mine at the same time too. It's easier to get it over with. I have to have the two girls though or I couldn't do it. They get them with towels as I hand them out. I usually end up in the tub with them, which nobody wants to see... LOL. Great pics girl.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all!!
I do mine at the same time too. It's easier to get it over with. I have to have the two girls though or I couldn't do it. They get them with towels as I hand them out. I usually end up in the tub with them, which nobody wants to see... LOL. Great pics girl.
Robin...the BF is doing the bathing and I'm doing the drying...LOL....I don't know what's up with them but after bath they ran around like crazy...LOL...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mine go stark raving mad. They gotta get that wetness out. Even if they are dry. It's wild, isn't it? Coop goes the craziest. I should video it.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Thank you all!!
Robin...the BF is doing the bathing and I'm doing the drying...LOL....I don't know what's up with them but after bath they ran around like crazy...LOL...
Mine go totally insane when I finally open the bathroom door.
I call it their monthly baptism, because the come out filled with new spirit.

I'm used to it with Chi's - but with Stella it is very dangerous.
It's like a cartoon, I can peek around the door, see nothing,
gather the towels and step out into the hall and WHOOSH - she's
running full speed straight at me...through me...over me.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Mine go totally insane when I finally open the bathroom door.
I call it their monthly baptism, because the come out filled with new spirit.

I'm used to it with Chi's - but with Stella it is very dangerous.
It's like a cartoon, I can peek around the door, see nothing,
gather the towels and step out into the hall and WHOOSH - she's
running full speed straight at me...through me...over me.
I would pay good money to see that. LOL. Love that Stella.

·
Registered
74 Posts
thats so cute! yeah i've always washed mine seperately because Indy CANNOT stand water... Scout's pretty good though so I don't think she'd mind. Lol

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They look so tiny in that big tub! It's nice to have a helper when it's bath time.
MoJie seems pretty calm in there. Does he like baths?
TucTuc looks so small in your bf's hands.:)
I just love when they get their baths. They smell all fresh, and it seems to really get them going afterwards. I do mine one at a time. When I finish with one chi I put him/her down and they all run around like mad dogs, chasing each other in circles. I have to jump in there and snag a chi to keep the baths going. Then when the newly washed chi gets put down, they start their chasing routine all over again. Crazy Chihuahua's! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
The after bath zoomies! I just LOVE it! :lol:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
They are such a cute pack. Great pictures.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all!!

They look so tiny in that big tub! It's nice to have a helper when it's bath time.
MoJie seems pretty calm in there. Does he like baths?
TucTuc looks so small in your bf's hands.:)
I just love when they get their baths. They smell all fresh, and it seems to really get them going afterwards. I do mine one at a time. When I finish with one chi I put him/her down and they all run around like mad dogs, chasing each other in circles. I have to jump in there and snag a chi to keep the baths going. Then when the newly washed chi gets put down, they start their chasing routine all over again. Crazy Chihuahua's! :)
Lisa...MoJie so far so good....LOL about them running around !!..:)..

3,132 Posts
That is sooo cute, all of them in the tub!!! Bailey still gets washed in the sink, he is such a tiny boy! Very cute!! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts