Chihuahua People Forum banner

Bath time in our house....:)....

963 views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  Jesslan 
#1 ·
This is bath of the month...:)...we only wash them one a month....daddy did a very good job..:)..

See less See more
#8 ·
I do mine at the same time too. It's easier to get it over with. I have to have the two girls though or I couldn't do it. They get them with towels as I hand them out. I usually end up in the tub with them, which nobody wants to see... LOL. Great pics girl.

#16 ·
They look so tiny in that big tub! It's nice to have a helper when it's bath time.
MoJie seems pretty calm in there. Does he like baths?
TucTuc looks so small in your bf's hands.:)
I just love when they get their baths. They smell all fresh, and it seems to really get them going afterwards. I do mine one at a time. When I finish with one chi I put him/her down and they all run around like mad dogs, chasing each other in circles. I have to jump in there and snag a chi to keep the baths going. Then when the newly washed chi gets put down, they start their chasing routine all over again. Crazy Chihuahua's! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.