Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
705 Posts
Awww, how sweet. Don't you just love bathtime, when you get them out and they go all fluffy when you dry them with the towel. My girls hate bathtime. Jinxy doesn't look too bothered by it.:)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
Jinxy doesn't hate them, but I don't know if she enjoys them either! lol ;)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Jinxy is adorable swimming in the bathtub. I kove the look on her face in the second photo - so cute and sweet.

Bella doesn't like or hate baths. She stands still in the bathtub and doesn't move or make a noise durng her bath. The look on her face is like the second photo of Jinxy. However, if Bella had a choice, she would rather go without a bath.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hehehe poor things lol
It's been a very hot summer here and the vet told me to give her a bath when the heat is unbearable. (no shampoo, just water). She's been having a bath almost every day. She used to be excited and love bath time, but not anymore. lol

·
Registered
421 Posts

LOL Uh oh, poor Jinxy! :lol: How do they always manage to make thmselves look even smaller when they have a bath?! Even the smooth coats do it! lol :dontknow:

x

·
Registered
119 Posts
Tia doesn't like a bath too much but she'll sit there nicely for me until I'm finished and then she shakes off all the water onto me...

Her favorite part however, is being blow dried afterwards. She absolutely loves it. She curls up and lets me have the blow dry on her until she's all soft and fluffy again. Though I'm sure if I continued to blow dry her even after that, she'd still enjoy it :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts