Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rememer when my children were babies they'd get the zoomies of their own right after a bath. Tucker just had his second bath and he does the same thing. He's so funny right after he gets toweled off. I think he's trying to distract me so I forget about the blow dryer part!

The rest of his bathzoomies can be seen here...http://www.pbase.com/brenb/bathzoomies

·
Registered
897 Posts
I love the zoomies!! Angel doesn't get them as often anymore but once in awhile she takes off. Last time she had them she was doing zoomy circles around the cat. LOL!

·
Registered
100 Posts
tundra gets the zoomies like you would not believe.. i mean she gets nuts! The only time i see her move like that is right after a shower.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It sure is a pick-me-up for him! He loves his baths. I just put him in the kitchen sink with running water and a cup and start pouring over him. Eventually he moves to let the faucet run over him. Its when he gets in the towel that he gets squirmy.. barely gives me time to buff him off a bit before he wants down to run like a madman!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zoomies are the crazy running and jumping and running and twisting and turning and running and barking and running spurts that can crop up when you least expect them!

How I got the pic. I put his getit-bone in the middle of the room and told him to "get it" then focused the camera on the bone, every time he came near it I snapped the prefocused camera. It worked pretty good except the lighting.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts