Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bathtime with the pups. The kids are great help!!! Crystal, here's Coco for you!!!

Miss Chloe Bell.

Miss Lily Pad.

Kenz and her friend Elise, helping!!!

Big boy Cooper!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sleepytime. We still had Bailey (Lily's brother, at the time). Look how sweet they all cuddle together.

Lily and her brudda!

The whole gang!

Bathtime makes us sleepy!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awww robin great pics i was just thinking we needed some pics of your gang chloe is getting big
lovely kids fur and human xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Owwwwwwww Robin your whole family are so beautiful.
I love Coco You should post more pics of her she is way to cute.
And lol Cooper was not pleased at all. lol
Chloe looks sooooooo cute even wet. :)
And of course My Chico's Lily is as always soooooooo Pretty and adorable.
I love there pics. The ones there all snuggled together just made my whole day. :)

Sorry If you been ask this but What is Cooper breed?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Awww coco is just beautiful, i love her colour!
Coop still fits in the sink! HA what a funny boy!
Chloe is growing!!!! And Lily is still tiny!!
I love bath pics!

I just adore them all sleeping and bailey is adorable too, he fits right into your gang Robin! Look how Bailey snuggles into Coop, just gorgeous!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I forgot to add about Bailey. He is adorable and fits so well with your fur babies. I bet Cooper was happy that there was another furboy in the house. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a gorgeous bunch of furry and non furry kids you have there, Robin! Coco is so pretty, she looks like such a sweet girl. Chloe has really grown, she looks like she's getting very close to Coco's size now. Lily is really growing too, and such a pretty girl. I just love her shiny black coat. And we can't forget Mr. Coop. What an adorable pup is he!?! Oh, and Bailey, he is so awesome! What a face!!!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Ahh, they all look so cute in the sleepy pictures. And Coco looks so worried about being wet!!
You have my ideal number and types. 4 dogs, chi's and daxie's.:D
Am very jealous...:)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Robin you have the cutest kids and pups!!
Thank you so much!!! We feel pretty lucky!!!
awww robin great pics i was just thinking we needed some pics of your gang chloe is getting big
lovely kids fur and human xxxx
Thanks honey bunch!!!
Owwwwwwww Robin your whole family are so beautiful.
I love Coco You should post more pics of her she is way to cute.
And lol Cooper was not pleased at all. lol
Chloe looks sooooooo cute even wet. :)
And of course My Chico's Lily is as always soooooooo Pretty and adorable.
I love there pics. The ones there all snuggled together just made my whole day. :)

Sorry If you been ask this but What is Cooper breed?
Thanks darling. Coop is a long hair mini dachshund. Coco is an angel. So easy. No crate. Sleeps in bed. Holds her potty forever! She's over two now so she loves to chill out!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwww so cute, love seeing them snuggling together!
Me too. I couldn't resist the pictures. I wish I had awesome outdoor ones like Cathryn but we hang out a lot at home!!! LOL.
Awww coco is just beautiful, i love her colour!
Coop still fits in the sink! HA what a funny boy!
Chloe is growing!!!! And Lily is still tiny!!
I love bath pics!

I just adore them all sleeping and bailey is adorable too, he fits right into your gang Robin! Look how Bailey snuggles into Coop, just gorgeous!!
Thanks Tasha. Chloe and Lily actually weigh about the same but Chloe is so much stockier then Lily. They are precious and so different, every one of them!
Awww, very cute! Did you decide to keep Bailey???
Nope, Bailey went back to Phyllis. We had him for three weeks and he fit in so well but four is my limit and I'm sticking to it. My hub and I felt sorry for him though. So much action here and not very much there!!! Thanks Kim.
Oh Robin what a cute bunch they are! The look on Cooper's face just says..."OK I'm done with this now get me out!" Very sweet sleepytime pics!:)
Yea, None of them love their bath, that's for sure. LOL. Thanks so much.
they're so cuteeeee :D
Thank you. They are pretty stinkin cute, aren't they???
What a gorgeous bunch of furry and non furry kids you have there, Robin! Coco is so pretty, she looks like such a sweet girl. Chloe has really grown, she looks like she's getting very close to Coco's size now. Lily is really growing too, and such a pretty girl. I just love her shiny black coat. And we can't forget Mr. Coop. What an adorable pup is he!?! Oh, and Bailey, he is so awesome! What a face!!!
Thanks T. Chloe is 2.9 lbs. She is a stocky little thing, isn't she??? I love her cobby body so much I can hardly stand it. She's the only one we have like that. Lily is so pretty and so sweet. She's got Bambi's soul, I swear she does. Lily is about 2.8 lbs. right now. I know she's growing but she still seems so little to me. She's petite!!!
Ahh, they all look so cute in the sleepy pictures. And Coco looks so worried about being wet!!
You have my ideal number and types. 4 dogs, chi's and daxie's.:D
Am very jealous...:)
I agree girl!!! 4 is perfect for us. I love Coop to pieces but he drives me crazy with how long he takes to go potty. What a gentle soul he is though!
He is without a doubt, the most loyal and loving animal we have!!!

Thank you all so much for loving my babies!!! I knew you guys would like these pictures as much as I did!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
YAY, today was definitely the right day to post these pics. I needed a good smile :)
I love Coco. If all she wants to do is chill out, she'd be a great bff to Britney.
Just looking at Cooper's pics make me see that he really does seem like a very loyal dog, as you say.

Your youngest babies are beautiful as always!! Lily is definitely still petite! And I always think of "snow angel" when I see Chloe!

Thanks so much Robin! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YAY, today was definitely the right day to post these pics. I needed a good smile :)
I love Coco. If all she wants to do is chill out, she'd be a great bff to Britney.
Just looking at Cooper's pics make me see that he really does seem like a very loyal dog, as you say.

Your youngest babies are beautiful as always!! Lily is definitely still petite! And I always think of "snow angel" when I see Chloe!

Thanks so much Robin! :D
Oh she and Britney would get along famously. I adore your babies but Britney just gets to me. They need to hang out together. We're not that far away... Thanks honey, you motivated me to post them.:D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh Robin - they are sooo cute! They all sure seem to get along together. That pci with Bailey curled up next to Coop is just precious! I bet it feels good to them to get all clean. No wonder they are sleepy afterwards. What a darling crew you have!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yea!!
Robin, I'm so glad you posted pics of your babies! I just love bath time pictures.:)
They all look so very sweet laying there together in their beds. Bailey just fits right in with them. He is very cute. I love his face. He looks different then Lily, I guess more masculine. Lily looks like a little lady. Very elegant.:)
It's so nice that the girls helped out with bath time. They seemed to have enjoyed themselves doing it.
It's so funny to see that picture with all 5 chi's in it. Someone else might think, WOW! 5 Chihuahua's, but to me it just looks so natural. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts