Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it was bathtime for the furbutts tonight so they are smelling nice for their vet visit tomorrow
just thougt id share

smile for the camera

i want out

we are all soapy

aww mummy whats this

i dont like it

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Mandy, your babies look so cute all wet! I think I will try giving mine a bath in the tub all at the same time too. I give them their baths in the kitchen sink one at a time, but I just might try the tub next time.
The 10th picture down of Zac cracks me up! What a face!Lol!
Great pics of the fur gang!! :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Mandy, your babies look so cute all wet! I think I will try giving mine a bath in the tub all at the same time too. I give them their baths in the kitchen sink one at a time, but I just might try the tub next time.
The 10th picture down of Zac cracks me up! What a face!Lol!
Great pics of the fur gang!! :)
lisa im the same usually bath them one by one in the sink but i found this easier if you have someone to help you take them out

yeah that pic is funny he was like hey what you doing lol

where you been hunni missed seeing you around x

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG, Mandy those are hilarious. Zac's expressions are priceless. Andrew and I were just laughing at his eyes in the one in the first post. Oh, I have to go look again. Greatest bathtime pics ever honey!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
lisa im the same usually bath them one by one in the sink but i found this easier if you have someone to help you take them out

yeah that pic is funny he was like hey what you doing lol

where you been hunni missed seeing you around x
Maybe I can get my son to help me out. My chi's might enjoy it. Probably not, lol, but I am curious on how they will re-act.
Yeah, Zac cracked me up! What a doll!
I've been busy, but I try and jump on every chance I get. I need to try and make more time for myself. :D
Love the bath pics girl! Xoxo's!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mandy, your fur-butts are cute doing anything they do! They look so precious taking their bathy. Their expressions crack me up when they get a bath. It's like, "Mom, hurry before I drown." :lol: Sweet babies! I bet they smell good enough to eat now. :wink:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
OMG MANDY!!!!! can they get any cuter???
Gosh they're so good at posing for pics!
Poor Zacy looks terrified of the shower HAHA. They're just the cutest pups ever xoxox

Good luck with the microchipping, you're doing a good thing :)

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Mandy they are the most hilarious pictures - Zacys face in the last picture is to die for! it made me giggle so much!

Dane looks adorable too!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts