Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight Laurel and Oakley got their baths. It's probably their least favorite time ever, but I think the pictures are cute! Enjoy =)

Uh...oh...I know what those bottles mean...!!

Mom puts cotton balls in our ears to keep the water out...

"Oh please no..."

Are we done yet?

scrubby scrubby scrubby...

Ahhh...towel!

Hmmm...that soap tastes kind of good...

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh jeeze....please don't make me be next...!!!

Oo...I hates this...

I guess mom thinks its fun...there is something wrong with her...!

all soapy...

I will make my escape!!

...worst experience ever...I barely survived...

I can't even look at you, mom...

willz be dry again...

I'm really NOT gonna lookz at you!

At least I am snuggy now...

Hey! There's Daddy and Laurel!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daddy wrapped me up all cozy in a nice banket...

And then he posed me with Laurel, she hates pictures, LOLZ.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of chi mix my big sister Laurel might be?

·
Registered
320 Posts
love the pix! i love bath time with the chi's! i think laurel looks chi x corgi, whatever she is she's gorgeous! xx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
OMG they're both sooo cute.. i put cotton wool in daisy's ears too.. but where they're so small it doesn't stay in long!!

I have no idea what Laurel could be but both her and oakley are GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Kristi-
the girls are adorable. Love the look on the wee one's face--such a sweet dog looking so miserable ! I was going to say the Laurel lokks corgi also.
They both look all spa-ed out and beautiful now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
oh my goodness! cute as ever!!!!!!! amazing bath time pics... do you ever let them swim in the bath?
I know it is good to put cotton wool in ther ears, but why is this? other dogs dont have to do they?
xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
The bath time pics gave me such a big smile this morning... they are both so precious and "clean!!"

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The bath time pics gave me such a big smile this morning... they are both so precious and "clean!!"
Hehe...yeah they were really dirty, especially Laurel, who loves to trot around in the mud!

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone, you are making the girls feel a little better about their bathtime!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OMG they're both sooo cute.. i put cotton wool in daisy's ears too.. but where they're so small it doesn't stay in long!!

I have no idea what Laurel could be but both her and oakley are GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!
Thanks! My hubby LOVES Daisy, he always comments on her when he catches a glance of her photos over my shoulder...he wants a LC SO badly.

I use the little cotton pad things you'd use to apply some kind of liquid to your face...all flat sort of, and I peel them in half and then roll them up and pack them in...they stay really well and keep all the water out =) Laurel is bigger, so it takes a whole cotton pad for each ear.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Those pics are awesome, and hey a good tip you give about putting cotton wool in the ears, I tend to wash Jake up to his neck only, now that I know about cotton wool he's in for a surprise when I can bath him again...

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those pics are awesome, and hey a good tip you give about putting cotton wool in the ears, I tend to wash Jake up to his neck only, now that I know about cotton wool he's in for a surprise when I can bath him again...
Just make sure you pack it in really good! The shampoo I use is considered safe, gentle and painless if it gets in their eyes, so I like to wash their faces too...I'm sure they loooove it lol.

Use cotton pads not balls, roll them up, sometimes you have to peel them in half to get a snug fit. You have to kinda really shove them down in there or they pop out easily. I still try to avoid water in the ears, but this is an extra precaution.

After their baths they get a bit of ear cleaner poured in just to make sure we avoid any infection or anything!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwwwwww......I love bath pics! :love4: They're both so cute!
We had a vet tell us that our Max probably had Corgi mixed in him. That may be what Laurel has too!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts