Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You ask what Tiny's been up to? She's been busy napping, eating delicious foods, frolicking on cushy comforters and having her tummy rubbed! Tiny is living the life -- and she deserves it.

It's Tiny's world, we're just living in it!

(Just figured out how to post pictures so we'll try to post more often!)

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I swear it was only yesterday that I got to thinking about Tiny and how we hadn't seen her in awhile. Soooo glad to see these pics. Tiny is obviously thriving in your care and she looks happier and healthier than we've ever seen her. Looks like she's packed on a few ounces, which she really needed. :)

As always, she is a perfect little angel. :angel5:

·
Registered
521 Posts
YAY! it's Tiny!!! She looks so gorgeous and happy and healthy! She has come such a long way :) Looking forward to seeing more pics of the little angel!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
oh my oh my oh my its tiny yay woooo hoooooo have been waiting to see how she is she looks so happy and healthy looks like you are doing a great job with her keep the pics coming she is one precious little girl

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tiny says "thanks" for all the nice notes! She really seems to love her baths. (It's another rub & pet opportunity for her!)

Someone asked when she had her first bath -- I don't know. We adopted Tiny in May 2005 from Nate (Hi Nate!) who had rescued her and nursed her back from the brink (she was terribly malnourished, lost a lot of hair and had to have all but three teeth removed). Nate thinks she's about 10 years old, but she has the energy of a puppy, so who knows, she could be younger.

Yes! She needs a manicure! Ha ha! We've been circling in on that. Truth is, she hates to have her paws touched and we're scaredy cats

T

1 - 20 of 34 Posts