Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After rolling in some poop... :roll:
Mommy decided it was time for a bath..notice his expression does not change...he has such a round head...LOL

and resting after an exhausting bath and hair drying..he got himself on the couch and under MY blanket :D

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
giggle, have you evere noticed how the long hairs look so much tiner after a bath and seem to have a much rounder head when there wet lol...long hair raly disquises them lol

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup apple head long hairs really go into disguise...lol...they have so much hair that the only way to see they have a big lightbulb head is sideways or when wet...hehehe :D

But Yes he smells like oatmeal and vanilla now :D

Little booger rolled in cat poop of all the poops to roll in :roll: Thank goodness I caught him just as he flipped himself over on his back so I was able to get him before he really made himself into a mess... :shock: Ewwww...LOL

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gizmo says Thank You for all the nice comments but he cannot believe Mommy posted pictures of him NAKED all over the internet :shock:

:lol: :lol:

So I told him to relax, most on here are ladies and he was ok with that :D Hehehehe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts