Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we got home from the lake today there was a package on our front door. Inside was a new juicy robe set for Mimi. It even comes with a toy duck for bath time lol.

Since the dogs were swimming in lake water all day today I decided to give them a bath after coming home.

Here are pictures of Mimi drying off and relaxing at the porch.

Doing her signature pose =p.

Not sure what she was doing here lol.

She saw a squirrel on the grass on jumped off the couch to bark at it.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I have a little robe for my girls too (not as nice as your, a cheap one from e-bay) but they are really nice for after bath, my girls shiver and shake till they get dry and the terrry cloth is very absorbent. I think you and Mimi will love it. (Sassy and Chloe want one like Mimi's now)lol

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a little robe for my girls too (not as nice as your, a cheap one from e-bay) but they are really nice for after bath, my girls shiver and shake till they get dry and the terrry cloth is very absorbent. I think you and Mimi will love it. (Sassy and Chloe want one like Mimi's now)lol
Yes I agree robes are nice after a bath. It keeps them warm and helps them dry off because of the absorbency. Do you have a link for this eBay item? Yeah Mimi has another one in Pink and I definitely recommend them. Here is my post with the other bath robe. http://www.chihuahua-people.com/showthread.php?t=41275&highlight=juicy+bath+time

1 - 17 of 17 Posts