Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
psssst, La vida, PB & J, you can always come and live with me I promise you can be as smelly as you like and never have to have a bath ever again. :thumbright:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Rubyfox. if they made it all the way to UK with ALL of their toys and beds ( they have dozens)....id just have to hunt you down and shoot you! 8)
Peanut actually loves the bath now, I have to fight her to keep her out of the shower with me! :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Auggies Mom said:
Aw What we put our babies through to look so cute. Auggie gets his bath in the sink instead of the tub :lol:
Awwwwwww...he's looking at you like...Ok...take the pic...but end this now! LOL

CUTIE :D

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
LaVida said:
Here is a picture of Vida in the bathtub. Post any bathtub photo's that you have.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This picture says to me: THEY ARE SO MEAN TO ME! POOR LITTLE ME! :) Jolie always has a look on her face like she thinks i've gone crazy and may try to dorwn her. :lol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jolie's mom - This picture says to me: THEY ARE SO MEAN TO ME! POOR LITTLE ME! Jolie always has a look on her face like she thinks i've gone crazy and may try to dorwn her.

That's exactly what she was saying. I also video taped her with my digital camera, because she was whining and acting so cute. I was going to show the video too, but it was too dark. She does think that I am so mean to her sometimes. She's too spoiled. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts