Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share some photos I took yesterday of my little Baylee who is 15 weeks old already :(

Playing with what I'd say is her favorite toy, her pink piggy

Annoying Butter as usual (no, Butter does not like her still)

Being nosey with Britney

Sniffing her new blanket....pretty unsure of the whole thing.

Britney showing Baylee how you're supposed to be a good girl and pose on it

Baylee being forced to be on her blanket, she just kept looking at her pink piggy :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She is so darling, Crystal! It's so cute when they choose a favorite toy. :) Her coat is getting even more fluffy! It's going to be so pretty. The pic of her and Butter cracked me up. Butter's expression is so funny! Maybe one day they'll be buddies. ;)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Butter looks like she is waiting for Baylee Bleu to leave her home, oh that is funny. Poor Butter....I can hardly believe that 15 weeks already has past. she is a a pretty pup for certain. love to see the pix of her growing up.

·
Registered
363 Posts
She's gonna have such a pretty coat. I cant wait to see how it cotinues to grow!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone! Yes, miss Baylee does have quite a coat on her. I think her & her sister Boolah are pretty fluffy, while their big sister Zarah (oldest of the litter) is thinning out.

I had to laugh at my poor Butter's facial expression. Baylee SO wants to play with her, but there are times where she intentionally bothers her just to irk her. BAH, puppies! :roll:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Crystal, Baylee is so beautiful.. and I love Butter's expression.. sisterly love!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts