Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up Baylee from the San Jose airport at Midnight (yes that's right, 12am!). Her flight was one of the last three to arrive; we stayed at a hotel in San Jose and got home by Noon on Sunday.

For a 10 week old puppy who was alone for 6 hours, she was in the BEST of spirits when I got her. Her little tail was wagging so fast, and I put my finger through the crate and she licked it. She whined twice on the way back to the hotel but other than that, was soooo happy!! the pictures don't do her justice, I thought she looked pretty "big" for a chihuahua puppy but she's an adorable little thing :lol:

Here's some photos I've taken thus far. Kioana sent TONS of clothes so lookout for another "fashion show" post lmao

About 1am...sleeping so comfy

A little bit of breakfast

I bought an adorable xxsmall dress from eBay and it looked WAY too small for her, but I was wrong...

The Cutest Little Princess....on our way home

She's a California Girl now!!! Here she is outside enjoying the sun

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's a great puppy! Very sweet, but at the same time she will Not be intimidated by her big sisters. Butter pretty much despises her and Britney likes her but hasn't "accepted" her quite yet in the pack.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She just darling, Crystal! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
shes beautiful! i wish my hair was that shiny haha! congrats!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so sweet she is real cutie.Can't wait to see her grow up.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Yea!!! Crystal she's beautiful! Congratulations!!
I look forward to the upcoming fashion show. ;)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Oh MY GOODNESS!!! She is so stinkin cute!! Love the picture of her modeling the dress....she is such a diva!!! Congrats :hello1:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Adorable! Congrats on your addition, and good luck.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts