Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby sister Baylee is 7 weeks old and will be coming in 3 weeks :dance:

Laying on her back here but look at those adorable ears!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Simply Beautiful!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
124 Posts
Bet you can't wait! I love that last picture, she looks like she can't decide whether to kiss you or bite your finger off LOL.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Bet you can't wait! I love that last picture, she looks like she can't decide whether to kiss you or bite your finger off LOL.
Lol she does both!!! She loves to bite noses while your sleeping . Becuz she wants to play but Nooooooo one messes wit her when she sleep :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
She is just stunning. What a gorgeous puppy. I hope the breeder won't miss her too much...;) I love seeing the picture of her growing up. The next few weeks will go fast.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's soooo precious, Crystal, I just love her! I hope the next 3 weeks fly by for you! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She looks super sweet! Her coat looks so soft. :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the sweet replies everyone (sorry, I get tired of doing the whole multi-quote thing :lol:)

Rubia, Kioana already said "she needs to go" LOL!!! Just because she bites her nose and walks all over her while she's trying to sleep, and she's already trying to send my dog away :lol:

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww she just gets even more cute with each post!
3 weeks yay!!
Hopefully it zooms past for you now hon.
The waiting is the worst part, but before you know it you will feel like she has always been there.xxx

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
She is just stunning. What a gorgeous puppy. I hope the breeder won't miss her too much...;) I love seeing the picture of her growing up. The next few weeks will go fast.
YES SHE GOTTA GO!
cali here she come .

Thanks for all the sweet replies everyone (sorry, I get tired of doing the whole multi-quote thing :lol:)

Rubia, Kioana already said "she needs to go" LOL!!! Just because she bites her nose and walks all over her while she's trying to sleep, and she's already trying to send my dog away :lol:
LOL YES!!! she needs to GO! when i'm sleep i'll leave her out with mom and jamoka .. jamoka and bleu will sleep but Baylee will walk all over me and puts her paws on me and bites my nose.. then she'll come over and bite and suck on my ears then biteing them.. THEN after she's had that fun i'll knock her a few times , then i'll put her on the floor SOMEHOW she finds she way back on the bed :foxes15: then i'll be too tired to get up to put them in the crate lol so on the bed she goes again... then i'm up and angry! THEN SHE FALLS FAST ASLEEP!!!!! WTF :rolleyes: but i love her :) <3

1 - 20 of 21 Posts