Discussion Starter #1
I jus a skinny lil ting under my fur!

I habs a 'beauty day' where my grama works

Pink nails! dey will be painted again before i goe home to my famwee

time to sweep

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
It is just so much work being gorgeous...:D Awesome shots.. lovely little Miss Baylee!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted to be stingy and didn't want anyone knowing precisely what day she's coming but yes, the countdown has begun. 8 days til I go pick up Baylee :ngreet2:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Aw I love the nails!! I can't paint Lua's unless I use a trimmer to cut the hair off the top of hers... that's why Misty is a good change, I can paint hers to match her collar!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
sooo adorable.
i didn't know you can paint your dogs nails. :)
Well, they make a special nail polish for dog nails; but I just use regular "people" kind on mine. They don't ever even sniff their nails or make any attempt to chew or lick at them; and the kind I use dries in 60 seconds. I wouldn't recommend doing it to any dog who has allergies or chews at their feet or anything though... and Kahlua, bless her; HATES the smell of it. If I'm doing my own nails and she gets a whiff, she'll run to the nearest couch or blanket and just start writhing and rubbing her face in it...

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kat, Britney is the same way. She's been around when I've opened up nail polish that I'm going to put on my nails and I just her little eyes get biiiiig and she rushes off and as far as possible. She also hates how Hot Cheetos smell, lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts