Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby Baylee will be 9 weeks on Wednesday. I TRY not to bother Kioana for pics everyday, so I LOVE it when she posts without me asking/demanding/requesting some :love2:

I big girl, I weady for big plane ride

You tink da guy fwying da plane will lemme sit wif him if I sit purdy wike dis?

My belly weady for my mommy to kiss when I gets home in Caweefornia!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Ooooooo them last ones are too cute !! Idk what it is about this bed she'll just sit in it and watch me ... so I don't want to move it lol great for pics

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
BOO! ha ha. i scares u both ;) i already know when Baylee gets to crystal's shes gonna take a bajillion pics :albino:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sheep, I'm gonna take a bajillion zillion pics and tag you in every single one of em, lmao! :love2:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
BOO! ha ha. i scares u both ;) i already know when Baylee gets to crystal's shes gonna take a bajillion pics :albino:
Oh my goodness, Pidge!! I have missed you guys sooo very much!! How is Mr. Dexter and Herc?? Tell all and by all means add some pics!! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Crystal, Truthfully, Baylee just gets more adorable every time I see her.. what a fortunate mom you are gonna be when she gets home! Kiona has done such an awesome job raising her..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a darling pic of Baylee, Crystal! She's coming home soon now!! :hello1:

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Crystal, Truthfully, Baylee just gets more adorable every time I see her.. what a fortunate mom you are gonna be when she gets home! Kiona has done such an awesome job raising her..

Lol thanks ... can't wait till she's outta my house ** does happy dance ** lls I'm just playn ima miss her bad self ! :) but I know crystal is going to treat her Soooo good so I'm not upset bout het leaveing matter facet can't wait so I can see how her new family likes her :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
OMG!! She just gets more beautiful by the day! I just love her. Your a lucky girl Crystal!! :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
oh im so excited for you and baylee time is at hand and a whole new adventure starts for you and you new baby good luck with all and yes we are waiting on homecomeing pics

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm definitely going to find a hotel with WiFi!! IF I'm not too tired, I'll post some pics after I get her settled in bed cause I'm sure I'll be too anxious/happy to sleep that night LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts